Aunt Mary is a range of Salon retail products, which sit perfectly with our hot and strip waxes.
This exfoliating scrub is fantastic for fighting ingrown hairs and red bumps with regular exfoliation of the skin.
Aunt Mary Exfoliating Scrub is a double action mechanical and enzymatic scrub. Firstly the formulation includes fine scrub granules and secondly contains a natural enzyme that loosens dead skin cells.
This combination makes your skin wonderfully smooth and looks younger and fresh.
This scrub is creamy and full-bodied with YlangYlang scent, very easy to apply and work with on the skin. After exfoliation you will have the perfect base upon which to use our matching ingrown hair serum.
Why we love this scrub
- Lifts the dead skin cells, and the scrub beads gently remove the dead skin cells.
- Milder for the skin due to the finely milled apricot kernels and enzyme combination.
- More suitable than conventional scrubs for use with hair removal treatments.
- Helps restore the balance of the skin’s sebum production.
- Dual antibacterial and antifungal effect.
- Ensures firm and elastic skin.
- Can be used in combination with all Aunt Mary products.
Massage the scrub on to damp skin in circular motions, trying not to press too hard to obtain the best results without damaging the skin. If using on the face do not apply in and around the eyes. Leave the product to work for a few minutes to let the enzyme do its work. Rinse with warm water. Use two to three times per week.
- No animal derived ingredients
- Paraben Free
- Palm Oil Free
- Not tested on animals
- Unisex Product
- Subtle Ylang Ylang Scent
Aqua, isostearyl isostearate, butyrospermum parkii butter, cetyl alcohol, polydimethylsiloxane, ppg-3 benzyl ether myristate, prunus armeniaca kernel extract, cetearyl alcohol, ceteth-10 phosphate, dicetyl phosphate, phenoxyethanol, parfum, sodium polyacrylate, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin, ethylhexyl cocoate, propylene glycol, bacillus ferment, maltodextrin, helianthus annuus seed oil, ethylhexylglycerin, polysorbate 20, ribes nigrum bud extract, sodium hyaluronate.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Protect from direct sunlight. Not recommended for very sensitive or irritated skin.
Do not use on rosacea, acne, open wounds or other skin conditions. Do not use after a chemical peel.
Store in a cool place, shelf life is 6 months after opening.
- This is great retail opportunity, save when you order a triple pack from the drop down. RRP £18 inc Vat
We have accredited intimate waxing courses using our vegan waxes at our Beauty Training Barn and other UK locations.
Karen can be contacted about these courses: 01462 790900